Burning & Fireworks Permits

Burning Permits

All fires including burning barrels need a burning permit. To obtain your Annual Burning Permit, contact our Fire Warden Jodi Bloch at Eddie's Bar or call 715-257-7632.

Alternatively, call 1-888-WIS-BURN or get your annual permit at the DNR website. The permit is valid for the current calendar year and must be obtained each year. Burning permits are free and easy to obtain.

Remember to call 1-888-947-2876 to check the daily burning restrictions before starting your fire.

Fireworks Permits

Permit for Fireworks (PDF or Word)